In an era of increasing demand and decreasing resources are collaboration and mergers key to delivering greater impact? Or are they time-wasting distractions? Join our panel to discuss the right conditions for collaboration.
- Iona Joy, Head of Charities, NPC
- Stephen Hale, Chief Executive, Refugee Action
- Sarah Lindsell, Chief Executive, The Brain Tumour Charity
- Duncan Shrubsole, Director of Policy, Partnerships + Communications, Lloyds Bank Foundation for England + Wales
To spark your interest…
- Let’s talk mission and merger. This research, based on interviews with 50 charities, has found that mergers can be a powerful tool achieving more for causes. It sets out the different models of merger available, dispelling the myth that mergers are always takeovers and makes clear recommendations to charities, funders and regulators to enable more mergers to happen.
- Stephen Hale: There is a silver bullet for the challenges facing the voluntary sector