The value of evaluation is widely recognised, but are we measuring the right things, and are we learning from it all? Here we’ll look at how we can work towards being a more evidence-led sector, with examples of good practice.
- Anne Kazimirski, Head of Measurement + Evaluation Team, NPC
- Bethia McNeill, Director, Centre for Youth Impact
- Peter Bailey, Senior Research and Evaluation Manager, Money Advice Service
- Suzanne Jacobs, Chief Executive, SafeLives
To spark your interest…
- Towards an evidence-led social sector. Here NPC set out what it looks like to use evidence effectively and suggest ways to achieve it.