Session time: 15.50-16.25
Systems change advocates hail it as the answer to complex social problems, such as homelessness, re-offending, and substance misuse.
But where are the examples of this working? And how can organisations practically engage with this new thinking? Come and learn what systems change might mean for your organisation.
- Chaired by Rob Abercrombie, Director of Research + Consulting, NPC
- Julian Corner, Chief Executive, Lankelly Chase
- Dr Charlie Howard, Founding Director, MAC-UK + Catch22 Fellow
- Dr Delia Pop, Director of Programmes + Global Advocacy, Hope and Homes
To spark your interest…
- Systems change: A guide to what it is and how to do it: NPC’s accessible overview of the systems change literature, supported by Lankelly Chase, to share best practice and provide recommendations for action.