Session time: 11.50-12.50
We will hear from experts and campaigners on what it takes to change attitudes, policies and behaviour right now. What are the new skills and tactics needed in the current political climate? How to make the most of opportunities that digital and an engaged Gen Y era may offer?
- Chaired by Katie Boswell, Campaigning Lead, NPC
- Esther Foreman, Director, The Social Change Agency
- Rosemary Frazer, Campaigns Manager, Scope
- Estelle McCartney, Managing Director, Champollion
To spark your interest…
- ‘An echo chamber of worry’: How charities are responding to the Lobbying Act: The Lobbying Act may have had a ‘chilling effect’ on charities’ campaigning activities, but NPC’s roundtable found some charities have responded in a determined manner. The stakes are high and the environment is moving fast so campaigning charities must rise to the challenge.