Session time: 11.50-12.50
As the state’s role changes radically, both commissioners and charities are having to re-evaluate how they achieve change. Join our discussion on whether competition has had its day, what role charities can play in public sector markets, and how commissioners and charities can work better together to ensure the maximum impact is delivered for, and with, communities.
- Chaired by Sally Bagwell, Deputy Head of Charities, NPC
- Charlotte Augst, Richmond Group Partnership Director, Macmillan Cancer Support
- Sarah Ireland, Director of Strategy Communities + Commissioning, Croydon Council
- Pippa Jones, Development Director, Create Gloucestershire
- Beth Murray, Assistant Director, Catch 22
To spark your interest…
- Untapped potential: Bringing the voluntary sector’s strengths to health and care transformation: NPC’s work for the Richmond Group of Charities and a wider group of partners to help shape health and care system reform by showcasing the voluntary and community sector’s value add.