In this session we will challenge civil society actors to think about their campaigning strategies and whether they are keeping up with the current landscape. We will ask whether charities are in tune with the changing power dynamic, and if their brands can adapt to the ‘hashtag not brand’ era of networked campaigning.
- Katie Boswell, Campaigning Lead, NPC
- Greg Beales, Director of Communications, Policy + Campaigns, Shelter
- Kajal Odedra, Executive Director, Change.org UK
- Sue Tibballs, Chief Executive, Sheila McKechnie Foundation
To spark your interest…
- Shifting the dial. A practical guide to focusing on impact while planning, delivering and evaluating a campaign.