Session time: 10:10-10:50
Our panellists will share their insights about turning threats into opportunities and responding to new issues—from fundraising regulation and devolution, to digital and drawing on community assets.
- Chaired by Iona Joy, Head of Charities, NPC
- Mike Adamson, Chief Executive, British Red Cross
- Anni Rowland Campbell, Director, Intersticia and Intersticia Foundation, Board Member, Web Science Trust
- David Robinson OBE, Founder + Senior Adviser, Community Links
To spark your interest…
- How can charities get out of the dog house? Reflecting on NPC’s recent event on public trust in charities, Director of Communications Sue Wixley explores why faith in sector has dipped, and what can be done to fix this.
- Watch Anni Rowland-Campbell talking about why the event is important for helping the charity sector deal with a complex and changing word.